Bubble Wrap Advent Calendar
Do you know someone who loves the bubble wrap more than the contents of their parcel? Then you are in the right place!
We have a great idea which will make those people very happy – a DIY bubble wrap advent calendar!
Making a bubble wrap advent calendar is very quick and easy!
Here you will find step-by-step instructions as well as a variety of motifs in two sizes, which you can download for free and print off yourself.
You will need:
- Paper, preferably 130gsm or thicker
- A printer
- Ruler and craft knife or scissors
- Liquid glue or
- Mini stapler with staples:
How to do it:
- Print off your desired motif in A6 or A4 and cut it to size if necessary.
- Place the bubble wrap over the motif and cut it to the right size.
- Glue the bubble wrap to the paper, with the bubbles sticking upwards,
or use a mini stapler and staple them together.
4. Finally, write the advent numbers on the bubble wrap with space between them.
5. The bubble wrap advent calendar is finished!
MOTIFS TO DOWNLOAD
Here we have some motifs without numbers for you to download for free. They are in PDF format and each motif comes in two sizes. Scroll down further to find motifs with numbers on.
MOTIFS WITH NUMBERS
If you do not want to write the numbers on yourself, we have the motifs here with numbers on already for you to download for free. They are in PDF format and each motif comes in two sizes.