Net-a-Porter 25 Days Of Beauty
The luxury advent calendar of the year 2020. With its beautiful design, the calendar also impresses from the outside. 25 little doors hide skincare and makeup products from high-quality brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, by Terry, Pai Skincare and Dr Barbara Sturm. The calendar has an incredible total value of £1,115! An amazing price-performance ratio for all fans of really best-quality cosmetics.
Curious what's inside? Click here:
- Formulated with Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts, Oribe’s ‘Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo’ helps to repair breakage and promote shine.
- Oribe’s ‘Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner’ strengthens each strand and encourages growth.
- The high-grade mulberry silk used to make Slip’s hair tie will help prevent damage while keeping strands soft and shiny.
- Pai Skincare’s ‘Feather Canyon™ Eye Cream’ has intensively hydrating properties to cushion the appearance of fine lines.
- Joanna Vargas’ ‘Ritual’ soap is infused with natural oils to help increase circulation for smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- Meditative and relaxing, Hayo’u’s ‘Beauty Restorer’ is adored for its regenerative properties.
- 111Skin’s ‘Vitamin C Brightening Booster’ diminishes the appearance of dark spots and sun damage.
- The enriching Brown Algae, Baobab Seed Oil and Artichoke Leaf Extract of Virtue’s ‘Restorative Treatment Mask’ will improve your hair’s elasticity, add bounce, enhance vibrancy and boost shine.
- Chantecaille’s refreshing ‘Pure Rosewater’ acts as a toner and boosts tired skin
- Delivering radiance and deep hydration, the highly concentrated ‘Hyaluronic Serum’ is one of Dr. Barbara Sturm’s hero products.
- REN Clean Skincare’s lightweight ‘Perfect Canvas Clean Primer’ creates a smooth base and has a matte finish, so your makeup won’t slip.
- Containing nourishing Olive and Castor oils, Philip Kingsley ‘Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment’ improves strength and manageability.
- BY TERRY’s ‘Hyaluronic Pressed Hydra-Powder’ absorbs shine and blurs imperfections.
- ‘Philip B Thermal Protection Spray’ prevents damage caused by heat styling, sun, chlorine or saltwater.
- Omorovicza’s vitamin-rich ‘Deep Cleansing Mask’ draws out impurities to leave skin feeling firmer and more radiant.
- Blended with 18 nutrient-rich plant extracts, Mauli Rituals ‘Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil’ melts away makeup, leaving skin soft and nourished.
- Susanne Kaufmann’s ‘Pollution Skin Defence System’ protects against environmental aggressors.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s miniature ‘Matte Revolution Lipstick’ in ‘Pillow Talk’ has a hydrating formula that glides on effortlessly and dries to a soft matte finish.
- Packed with Hyaluronic Acid and Antioxidants, U BEAUTY’s ‘The Super Smart Hydrator’ delivers intense hydrates to the areas you need it most.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s ‘Hyaluronic Marine Dew It Right Eye Gel’ de-puffs and fills while boosting luminosity.
- NIOD’s quick-absorbing ‘Non-Acid Acid Precursor’ nourishes deep within the dermis, boosting the renewal processes and reducing signs of inflammation.
- Natura Bissé’s ‘Diamond Lip Booster’ repairs, plumps, defines and helps reduce the appearance of lines.
- Hourglass’ ‘Ambient Lighting Powder’ in ‘Luminous Light’ has pearlescent, soft-focus pigments for a lit-from-within glow.
- The hydrating complex and rejuvenating Trigger Factor Complex (TFC8®) technology of Augustinus Bader’s ‘The Rich Cream’ works to protect and reduce signs of ageing.
- Costa Brazil’s ‘Body Cream’ boosts hydration while improving firmness, texture and tone.