Reasons Why I Love You
Here we have step-by-step instructions for a homemade ‘100 reasons why I love you’ glass, full of personal love declarations.
With such an intimate gift, you can give your partner a daily reminder of why you love them so much.
To make this gift, you will need:
- A pretty jar with a lid, large enough for 100 little paper rolls
- Enough paper for your love notes
- Pencil and ruler
- Pen for writing
- Double-sided sticky tape
- Little stickers, such as these heart stickers
- And, of course, 100 reasons why you love your partner
To decorate the outside of the glass, you can download and print off these free labels that we have made for you:
- 100 reasons
You could make this glass into an advent calendar and fill it with one or two love notes for each day, or if you have a whole years worth of ideas, here are some more free printables:
- 24 reasons
- 50 reasons
- 365 reasons
- Download the free printables. Once you have done this, open it in Word and adjust it to your desired size.
- Print the label off and stick it to your jar with double-sided sticky tape.
- Now it is time for your personal, romantic or funny love declarations.
- Use your ruler to draw horizontal lines on an A4 piece of paper, with approximately 3cm distance between each one.
- Draw one long line down the centre, dividing the page into two.
- Cut down the lines and make more strips of paper until you have enough for all of your love notes. We recommend making a few extra just in case you make a mistake.
- Now you can start making a list of the reasons why you love your partner. The more personal it is, the happier your partner will feel.
- When you have enough declarations, write them on the strips of paper with a nice pen and roll the strips up tightly.
- Secure the paper rolls with small stickers and place them in the glass.
The gift is easy to make, as long as you can think of 100 reasons why you love your partner. If you are struggling with this, we recommend starting with some good questions.
Here are our suggestions:
- What made you fall in love?
- What connects you together?
- What makes you smile about them?
- What are you both passionate about?
Here are a few ideas for love declarations:
- …because you look at me with a twinkle in your eyes
- …because you are romantic
- …because we are always happy when we’re together
- …because you help other people
- …because you make me feel at home
- …because you listen to me
- …because I can tell you anything
- …because I am so important to you
- …because we could stay up all night chatting
- …because you are able to let things go
- …because you still talk nonsense
- …because you make the world a better place
You can find 100 more examples for ‘100 reasons why I love you’ here.