Things I Want to Experience with You Glass
DIY ‘100 Things I Want to Experience with You’ glass
Here we have step-by-step instructions for a homemade ‘100 Things I Want to Experience with You’ glass, full of things you want to do together.
This beautiful gift removes the boring aspects of everyday life and takes you off on special adventures together.
To make this gift, you will need:
- A pretty jar with a lid, large enough for 100 little paper rolls
- Enough paper for your experience wishes
- Pencil and ruler
- Pen for writing
- Double-sided sticky tape
- Little stickers, such as these heart stickers
- And, of course, 100 things you want to experience with your favourite person
To decorate the outside of the glass, you can download and print off these free labels that we have made for you. You could make this glass into an advent calendar and fill it with a wish for each day, or if you have have 50 ideas, here are some free printables:
- Download the free printables. Once you have done this, open it in Word and adjust it to your desired size.
- Print the label off and stick it to your jar with double-sided sticky tape.
- Now it is time for your adventurous, exciting or romantic wishes.
- Use your ruler to draw horizontal lines on an A4 piece of paper, with approximately 3cm distance between each one.
- Draw one long line down the centre, dividing the page into two.
- Cut down the lines and make more strips of paper until you have enough. We recommend making a few extra just in case you make a mistake.
- Now you can start making a list of the things you want to experience with your partner. The more authentic it is, the happier and more excited your partner will feel.
- When you have enough wishes, write them on the strips of paper with a nice pen and roll the strips up tightly.
- Secure the paper rolls with small stickers and place them in the glass.
The gift is easy to make, as long as you can think of 100 things you want to experience with your partner. If you are struggling with this, we recommend starting with some good questions.
Here are our suggestions:
- What do you want to do with your favourite person?
- Where do you want to travel with them?
- What do you want to do with them that will make you both happy?
Here are a few ideas for love declarations:
- …go on an adventure with you.
- …watch the sunrise with you.
- …travel to a country with you that neither of us have been to before.
- …go for a long walk on the beach with you in the middle of the night.
- …sleep under the stars with you.
- …snuggle with you around a bonfire.
- …go swimming with you at night.
- …fall asleep in your arms.
- …take funny photos with you.
- …spend the whole day in bed with you.
You can find 100 more examples for ‘100 things I want to experience with you’ here.